"Offer to Author a LiveCode book"

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Tue Oct 4 09:52:00 EDT 2011

Alena Lewis is a legit person searching for an author for a mobile development book. She contacted me, due to the community work I've been doing, but didn't want to pursue me after I told her that I am unreliable and haven't done any mobile development myself.

I forwarded her to some people, and might later on read trough a script for technical advise.

The company is: http://www.packtpub.com/