Mouseevents in NOT active windows

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at clarkeandclarke.co.uk
Tue Oct 4 09:11:20 EDT 2011

I don't know if it's related (the other side of the same coin?) but I've also noticed 'orphan' tooltips that get stuck after a change of window focus away from LiveCode (IDE on 4.6.4 on OSX).

They remain as the mouse moves, until returning to a LiveCode window and then making a mouse movement.

Maybe it's my responsibility as the developer to code what happens when my app loses focus but I would have expected the default behaviour to be that tooltips become invisible on loss of window focus.
Best,
Keith..