clipboard issue in Windows?

Peter M. Brigham, MD pmbrig at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 19:54:35 EST 2011

Just noticed: there is missing piece in my controlkeydown handler -- if you try to just paste it into your frontscript and run it, it will halt on the last line below. It calls a function q(), which you also need:

function q str
   return quote and str and quote
end q

Sorry. Another piece of my library that I've been using so long I take it for granted.

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig