Have you made an iOS or Android app with LiveCode and published it in an app store?

Ben Rubinstein benr_mc at cogapp.com
Wed Nov 30 19:50:32 EST 2011

On 01/12/2011 00:23, Mark Smith wrote:
> Hi Ben, you might want to post this on the runrev livecode forums in the iOS
> section. Or, I could post it there for you.

Mark, that's a great point.  I'm afraid I'm such an old fogey that I never
really got into the forums, I've just stuck on the lists.

If you would post it in the iOS (and Android, if there is one) forum that
would be really kind.  And anywhere else that you think would be useful.

Like I said, this is kind of nosiness on my part: I'm really keen to see how
many people have made 'out there' apps (as opposed to ones for private
distribution or in house use); but there's a hidden propaganda objective as
well - I'm looking for evidence that LC can be used to make commercial quality
mobile apps.

Many thanks,

Ben