Have you made an iOS or Android app with LiveCode and published it in an app store?

Ben Rubinstein benr_mc at cogapp.com
Wed Nov 30 17:07:32 EST 2011

About 9 months ago, a few months after the first LiveCode-made app was
accepted into Apple's app store, I posted a message on the dev list asking
anyone who'd now had an app published on the app store to stick their hands
up.  I was surprised and impressed with the results.

It's now thirteen months since that first app was accepted; and from remarks
on the list I think quite a few more people have published apps into Apple's
app store, and now we're also able to make Android apps.  But AFAIK there's no
way to tell from an app store whether any given app was made with LiveCode.

So, to satisfy my curiosity, I'm asking the same question again.

If you've made an app with LiveCode for Android, iPhone or iPad, and offered
it on an app store, and don't mind telling the world about it, please take a
moment to complete this very brief (one page, four mandatory questions, four
optional questions) data collection form:

http://www.surveymk.com/s/C93Y6LT

The system should allow you to complete it multiple times - if you've got more
than one app, please complete it for each one.

I'll publish all the results back to this list - so don't mention anything you
don't want to say publicly!

Thanks in advance,

Ben