[OT] Kindle Fire

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Wed Nov 30 12:48:13 EST 2011

I saw posts a couple of weeks ago from people were getting a Kindle Fire -
how are they looking so far?

My use of a tablet would be almost exclusively for accessing my various
Google functions (mail, contacts, maps, Docs, calendar) so the Kindle's web
browser would be of particular interest.

Which also reminds me (kind of an [OT] of an [OT]) - what does everyone
think of Google's new look scroll bars?  They're a light grey bar with a
thumb that changes from a slightly darker grey to a much darker grey
depending on whether the cursor is over it.  And there are no up and down
scroll arrows.  I haven't seen Lion in action yet but is that how scroll
bars look in Lion?

--
Pete