Some questions about revBrowser

Terry Judd tsj at unimelb.edu.au
Mon Nov 28 18:45:15 EST 2011

On 29/11/2011, at 09:59 AM, Matthias Rebbe wrote:

Hi,

and thanks to both of you. Had again a little spare time  to investigate revbrowser a little bit more.

A new problem now is: I use  revbrowser to open a specific page. This page contains javascript.
There are buttons on that page which use the javascript window.open function to open a new browser window.

I already set newwindow to true with revbrowserset .But what message do i have to trap.

It's the browserNewURLWindow message.

It seems  i got stucked again.

Unfortunately If you're on a Mac then you will stay stuck as the message is broken - it fails to pass the requested URL. However, it should work fine on Windows.

Terry...

Regards,

Matthias

Dr Terry Judd
Senior Lecturer in Medical Education
Medical Eduction Unit
Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry & Health Sciences
The University of Melbourne