revServer (again)

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 14:51:04 EST 2011

Oops, the text file reference was a brain fart that was crossing desktop
externals with server. DOH. No text files with server.

As for apt-get, i'm wondering how hard it would be to create your own .deb
 package. (for personal use of course to ease future re-installs) read some
stuff at
http://www.linuxfordevices.com/c/a/Linux-For-Devices-Articles/How-to-make-deb-packages/
might
not be too bad to do.

Of course, since it won't be used in a repository, might be easier to whip
up an LC app to do the install. (perhaps even an apache front end with file
editor etc)

It would definately be cool though if runrev could offer lcserver in rpm
and deb package formats.