LiveCode.tv Event #44 Wrap-up

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Nov 24 11:20:18 EST 2011

Hi Robert,

Last year, we started somewhere in September and had 2 presentations every week until Christmas. I'd prefer not to make an official break but instead organise an event whenever someone would like to present. It would be a real shame if someone is willing to do a presentation next week only but we have to refuse because of an official break.

We keep all options open for now. Anyone who has a new product to show or a nice trick to share, please contact me off-list to set a date for the event.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com