LiveCode.tv Event #44 Wrap-up

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Wed Nov 23 20:22:25 EST 2011

Mark:

Before you decide to cancel your event, please consider the fact that a large number of your participants here in the U.S. may be heading off on holidays over the next several days.  You are likely to get more interest/responses after this coming weekend.

Best Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX Design