SELECT count(*) as

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Tue Nov 22 13:41:01 EST 2011

RevQueryDatabase returns a cursor not the result of the SELECT. If you use
revDataFromQuery instead, you'll get the result of the SELECT, eg:

put revDatafromQuery(,,DB_ID, "SELECT count(*) as anzahl from MYFILE where
something = '"&yxz&"' and something_else = 'false'") into counted

Probably don't need the "as anzahl" using that method

Pete

On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 10:19 AM, Inselfan <baleareninsel at gmx.net> wrote:

> Hola,
>
> using this:
>
> put revQueryDatabase (DB_ID, "SELECT count(*) as anzahl from MYFILE where
> something = '"&yxz&"' and something_else = 'false'") into counted
>
> shows me wrong results in counted. Does one of you will be so kind to tell
> me my fold?
>
> thanks
>
> --

Pete