[BUG] - Scrollbars in LiveCode

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 07:54:39 EST 2011

On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 6:54 PM, Mark Schonewille <
m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com> wrote:

> Kay,
>
> The trackpad works fine for me with scrollbars objects and scrollbars of
> fields and groups. OSX 10.6.8, MacBook, LC 5.0.
>
> Hmm, now that's confused the issue, although it makes sense - couldn't
figure out how it was possible for LC to differentiate between a tap in a
scrollbar vs anywhere else, surely it's just responding to a system
message, and it's the same system message.

Thanks Mark for the response, after Malte's post I thought I was going to
be able to sleep tonight, but now I'm going to have to figure out why LC
isn't responding to my taps in scrollbars ;-(