PHP & LiveCode Server

Andrew Kluthe andrew at rjdfarm.com
Tue Nov 22 03:29:41 EST 2011

On the desktop, I can execute python and other scripting languages. But how
might one go about making calls to PHP functions in LiveCode Server?

I have all of these wonderfully useful PHP libraries for different web
services. While I have been making a habit of trying to recreate them in
livecode and setting them up so that they can be called directly from post
submissions, I am curious with making calls to these libraries from
livecode like we would for python or any other active scripting language.

Does livecode server has these kinds of capabilities?