[BUG] - Scrollbars in LiveCode

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 01:33:30 EST 2011

OS X 10.6.8
MBPro
LiveCode 5.0

I think the button part of my trackpad is starting to fail. Hard to tell,
it seems to have most problems after about 10 min of working in LiveCode,
but then again, I generally do far more clicking in LiveCode than in any
other App.

To combat this I've turned On the Track Pad option 'One Finger - Tap to
Click'. Now everything is fine except LiveCode scrollbars. No taps in any
scrollbars - one's I've added to my stacks or Rev built in the IDE - are
ever recognised, I have to click the trackpad button. All other apps are
fine with tapping in their scrollbars.

Do other people see this or is this just further evidence that my trackpad
is all clicked out?