Android/iOS datapoints

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Nov 21 17:39:15 EST 2011

On 11/21/11 1:44 PM, Colin Holgate wrote:

> He says that on the free app of the day, day, Secret of Grisly Manor
> was downloaded 102,000 times, and that didn't count towards the
> figures I gave earlier. His one was one of the first apps of the
> day.

That's kind of amazing, that's a lot of downloads. It's good to hear the
numbers you gave don't include those, it gives a better idea of the
actual ratios.

Tell him I enjoyed the game; I lost track of time and arrived home much
faster than ever before. It really helped me get through the agony and
indignities of air travel.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com