RevBrowser: clearing its cache?

Tereza Snyder tereza at califex.com
Sat Nov 19 20:03:26 EST 2011

I’m using revBrowser to preview local html files that I’m developing for a website. I’m finding that unless I quit LC and start it back up, the revBrowser often doesn’t see my changes, especially of javascript files—as if it’s keeping a cache for those files. To be clear, I close all instances, close the stack, reopen the stack, and create a new instance between attempts to preview pages. The stack has its destroywindow set to true, but it is a substack of another stack I can’t close and reopen.

I've tried using revBrowserRefresh after loading a new page, and that works sometimes, but not every time.

Does anyone have a sure-fire way to force a revBrowser instance to reload all page components?

tereza

--
Tereza Snyder
Califex Software, Inc.