Location of dialog box

James Hurley jhurley0305 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 18 09:36:20 EST 2011

Ken and Malte,

Thanks for the suggestions.

Malte--Your suggestion works well. Thanks. As you say it is a bit of a hack.

Ken--I was referring to the stack that opens in response to the RR "Answer" command. Is it possible to set a preopencard handler in that stack?

But using a modal stack as you suggest, I can roll my own "answer" dialogue. This would give me more flexibility. I assume many others take this route.

Thanks, again,

Jim Hurley