Wasting space on the forum.

Warren Samples warren at warrensweb.us
Mon Nov 14 21:10:13 EST 2011

On 11/14/2011 07:25 PM, Bob Sneidar wrote:
> Top please.

This is a whole other topic. I personally prefer to have the new reply
at the bottom, as the quoted text prepares the context for the reply. I
understand the other point of view, and I would say that it frequently
doesn't make a difference practically speaking, but usually when it
does, it's because I've been assisted by the "prologue".

I would complain more about those who reply point by point, placing
their replies between quoted sections. This is often confusing.

Warren