Wasting space on the forum.

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Nov 14 20:25:20 EST 2011

This is why I only quote the relevant part of message, usually the last one or two replies at most. The frustrating thing for me is when the email is set up to reply at the BOTTOM of all the quoted text. Can't people see it's a hassle to scroll all the way through 5 pages of quoted text to see what the reply was? Yes I can drag the elevator box to the bottom on each email. Why should I have to? That is my big beef. Lots of quotes are not a problem for me. Having lots of quotes to scroll through, and some being mixed top and bottom, and finally getting to the bottom where I read that the person replying cannot help, yeah that is a b**ch. I feel ya man.

For those who do not know, most email programs allow you to select some text and then hit reply, quoting only the selected text. Sadly, web browsers do not (to my knowledge) know how to do this. But most DO allow you to set where the reply will be placed, top or bottom. Top please.

Bob