Scrolling of DataGrid driven by Database on IOS

Michael Doub mike at doub.com
Mon Nov 14 17:22:48 EST 2011

Does anyone have an example of a DataGrid form with non fixed height rows being directly loaded from the database that is also hooked up to the IOS scroller?

Yes I am being kind of specific here.   I have found examples for large datasets using data grids, but none of which have variable hight rows.  Hooking it up to the IOS scroller is interesting because I don't know how one would figure out the "contentRect" of the scroller.

Thanks
   Mike