Permanent data in IOS app

paolo mazza mazzapaoloitaly at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 05:01:22 EST 2011

Hi all.
Referring to LC documentation "Each application in iPhoneOS is stored
in its own 'sandbox' folder. An application is free to read and write
files within this folder and its descendants, but is not allowed to
access anything outside of this."
So I guess that when you delete the application and  reinstall it in
the iPhone, all data are gone.

But, how can store data permanently?

I need data not  to be cancelled when the user reinstalls the
application or installs a new version of the application .

Is it possible? How can I do it ?

If it is not possible, I guess I have to record this data in a remote server.
How can I get the IPhone Serial Number (or the IMEI or the ICCID )
from a LC app ?

Thanks a lot.

Paolo Mazza