mouse within oval filled area

Randy Hengst iowahengst at mac.com
Sat Nov 12 10:56:03 EST 2011

Hi Hugh,

I haven't done exactly as you describe, but have made things where I only wanted a response when the user clicked the filled area of a graphic.

I used the function version of within….

This script in the graphic….

on mouseUp
   if within(graphic "myGraphic",the mouseLoc) then
      beep
   end if
end mouseUp

The beep only happens on the filled area of the graphic.

be well,
randy hengst
-----