[ANN] tmCONTROL - Custom Interface Components for LiveCode Developers

Todd Geist todd at geistinteractive.com
Sat Nov 12 10:51:28 EST 2011

I think the "so called Pro version" is a at a great price  I am happy to
support Scott's work.  I have everyone of his tools and was happy to
purchase the pre-release and the final release of tm-control.

I see tools such as this and a vibrant, profitable 3rd party tool ecosystem
in general as essential to the success of LiveCode.

Todd

--
Todd Geist
geist interactive