liveCode server on UBUNTU

Pierre Sahores sc at sahores-conseil.com
Sat Nov 12 07:07:19 EST 2011

Hi Malte,

I did extensive tests month ago and did't try again in the last weeks : both revServer and LC server works fine under Redhat Enterprise Linux and CentOS (free version of REHL). Works but can't bind PostgreSQL (needed for all my apps) under OpenSuse.

If you can switch your linux box to CentOS, all will be OK.

HTH,

Pierre