[ANN] tmCONTROL - Custom Interface Components for LiveCode Developers

René Micout rene.micout at numericable.com
Sat Nov 12 03:53:35 EST 2011

All that seems to be great (BIG work) !!!
But some questions :
1. Some controls (radio buttons, checkBox, sliders, ...) have they 3 sizes (Mac OS X : standard, small and mini)?
2. Is there a project with the basic controls complete Mac OS X Lion?
3. If not, is it easy from an existing theme to create (all) controls Mac OS X Lion (with 3 sizes by example)?
The paradox for me would be to use a customization tool for creating standard controls so badly needed by LiveCode...
Merci
René