[ANN] Data Grid Helper 1.5.1 - iOS Date Picker and Progress Bar controls are now supported

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 15:02:26 EST 2011

Dear LiveCode & DGH Users,

A new update for DGH is available.

What we have for you in this new 1.5.1 version?

First, we have added the support of two new controls in the DGH's
column and form builders:

- the iOS Date Picker
- the Progress Bar

For more information about implementing these two controls in your
projects, please read the corresponding lessons:

- http://lessons.runrev.com/s/lessons/m/4068/l/48707-How-Do-I-Create-an-iOS-Date-Picker-in-a-column-
- http://lessons.runrev.com/s/lessons/m/4068/l/48814-How-Do-I-Create-a-Progress-Bar-in-a-Column-

We have also improved some of the scripts installed by the DGH's
Script Installer or the DGH's Script Builder:

- DGH Properties & color column scripts (prevent the columns to lose
their color after a datagrid refresh).
- iOS picker wheel script for datagrid table and form.
- iOS scroller. The script should improve performances of the datagrid
group in iOS devices. Let us know what are the performances of the
datagrid after updating this script.

At last we have fixed some issues:

- A bug in the iOS list picker script for the datagrid form object.
- In the DGH's Column Builder: clicking on the column header of the
already selected column , no longer refreshes the content of the
template area to its previous saved state.

If you have not tried DGH yet, a trial version free for 30 days can be
downloaded here:
http://www.aslugontheroad.com/index.php?option=com_phocadownload&view=category&id=12:trial&Itemid=63

You can also reach the Data Grid Helper plugin on the LiveCode Marketplace:
http://www.runrev.com/store/product/data-grid-helper-1-2-0/

Hope you will enjoy this new version.

Best Regards,
--