liveCode server on UBUNTU

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Fri Nov 11 15:01:29 EST 2011

Malte,

Can you confirm that livecode server runs from the command line? You can
try executing it with a text script such as:

--- begin test.lc --

<?lc
put the version
?>

--- end test.lc --

livecodeserver ./test.lc

If it can run on the command line then the problem lies with apache
configuration. If it can't run on the command line then we'll need to check
why it does not run.

http://www.andregarzia.com -- All We Do Is Code.
http://fon.nu -- minimalist url shortening service.