Wasting space on the forum.

Francis Nugent Dixon effendi at wanadoo.fr
Thu Nov 10 15:13:22 EST 2011

Hi to any out there who agree, or who don't agree.

I have better things to do than scan down repeated
messages. I thought that some of you may agree !
and I thought that a reminder was a good idea ).

It is your prerogative to fill the forum (or watch it
filled) with repetition, and without commenting upon it.
It is also mine to ignore, and to beef about it.
That is what forums are for (all comments accepted !)

I thought that users were repeating past messages
because they didn't know how NOT to do it !
If they are doing it deliberately, then go ahead, it's
a free world.

I'm sure, then, you won't mind if I skip over all of
these messages without even a casual glance.

I retire gracefully.

-Francis

"Nothing should ever be done for the first time !"