Download a stack file

Peter Bogdanoff bogdanoff at me.com
Thu Nov 10 04:08:02 EST 2011

This did work for a while. Now it is not working-- the cached message is not sent.

I tried putting a wait until URLStatus is "cached" but the program waited indefinitely, so it seems that it is not loading from this remote server. The file is available (I used an FTP application to test download it--took a few seconds.)

Did 5.0 break something?

The file I'm downloading is:
	load URL "http://artsinteractive.org/updates/MITA-1NEW.livecode" with message "downloadDone"

Peter