[ANN] "World's first supercomputer tablet"

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Wed Nov 9 17:28:40 EST 2011

On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 8:12 PM, Roger Eller <roger.e.eller at sealedair.com>wrote:

> I'm with you on "what's mine" concept Andre.  If I buy it with MY money, I
> should have the right to install any OS that I please.

Yes, I think it is a great concept!

Now, if you want to try linux supported hardware, checkout System76
machines. This is a small vendor that sells Ubuntu 11.10 machines. I don't
think they ship to Brazil but I am considering buying a laptop from them
the next time I am in the U.S.A.

I really don't like Windows and Macs are moving from "my machine" to "their
machine" too fast for my taste.

http://www.system76.com/laptops/ (my choice would be a customized version
of Pangolin Performance machine)

Cheers