Compile for Android

Admin admin at mfelkerco.com
Wed Nov 9 15:25:28 EST 2011

I've received the same error with just a button and a answer box.

What's up with Android deployment?

Mike

On Wed, 9 Nov 2011
11:30:39 -0800, Litton Larry wrote:

> I can't identify the following
problem, does anyone have a direction so I can try to figure out exactly
what this error may be???

> The error is "There was an error while
saving the standalone application could not compile application class"

> I am using sockets in the code, but even when I comment them out, I
get the error.

> I think that using sockets will not work on either
Android or IOS, but when I compile the IOS version, I do not get an
error and the app runs very well, other than it doesn't have any working
socket. Android will not compile.

> I am using the Lantronics WiBox
to interface the tcpip to dual serial port. I currently have both
Macintosh and PC versions working quite well, getting ready to ship. I'm
waiting on the completion of LiveCode sockets for Android and IOS
platforms.