Compile for Android

Litton Larry lelitton at littontech.com
Wed Nov 9 14:30:39 EST 2011

I can't identify the following problem, does anyone have a direction so I can try to figure out exactly what this error may be???

The error is "There was an error while saving the standalone application  could not compile application class"

I am using sockets in the code, but even when I comment them out, I get the error.

I think that using sockets will not work on either Android or IOS, but when I compile the IOS version, I do not get an error and the app runs very well, other than it doesn't have any working socket.  Android will not compile.

I am using the Lantronics WiBox to interface the tcpip to dual serial port.  I currently have both Macintosh and PC versions working quite well, getting ready to ship.  I'm waiting on the completion of LiveCode sockets for Android and IOS platforms.