Color of a graphic

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Wed Nov 9 12:40:50 EST 2011

The graphic is interactive since I'm using it as a button (with a mouseUp
handler).  I guss drwaing a graphic was just a convenient way of creating
an arrow without searching around for an icon to use as a button icon.

Right now, I'm changing the blendlevel of the graphic to 50 when I disable
it, then back to 0 when it's enabled again.  That gives the right visual
effect and preserves the color.

Pete