Uploading to App Store with LiveCode 5

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Nov 8 16:11:11 EST 2011

Hi,

Could anyone please confirm that he or she has successfully uploaded an app created with LiveCode 5 to the iTunes store using App Loader? No matter what I try, I keep seeing this dialog: http://qery.us/1a6

The picture says: The Bundle ID com.economy-x-talk.com.appname defines in your XCode Project... etc. I really have no clue where the second ".com" in the bundle identifier comes from. Does anyone have any clue where this comes from?

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com