Nice Leonardo da Vinci Bezier, just a click away

AcidJazz mpezzo at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 12:29:59 EDT 2011

Hi.  Can you tell me (briefly) how to get those points into a customproperty?
The lessons.runrev.com site is down.  I've got the property window open, and
it was easy to create a new property called LeoPoints, but I'm not sure how
to get the actual points into that new property.  I expected a button in the
property window called "edit" and I'd just paste them in, but apparently
not...

Thanks,
  Mark