Nice Leonardo da Vinci Bezier, just a click away

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Thu Nov 3 16:26:00 EDT 2011

Answering my own dumb question:

on deleteAllGrcs

      put the number of grcs in cd 1 of stack "leo" into ngcs

      repeat with n = ngcs down to 1

            delete grc n of cd 1 of stack "leo"

      end repeat

end deleteAllGrcs

the "down to" form is used in the loop is as I am using "the number of" to
determine the existing grcs in a container (is there any other way?) and
 "the number of" order would change every time the first item is deleted..