On CloseField and textStyle/textColor changes?

JOHN PATTEN johnpatten at me.com
Wed Nov 2 13:40:59 EDT 2011

Hi All…

I have a field that updates a record in a SQLite database via a "on closeField" handler when the quantity of the text changes. I would like the record to be updated if the user just changes the color of the text or the style of the text too. Currently if a user only changes the color of the text the "on closeField" does not update the SQLite record?

I tired to add a space after the last word in the field, but apparently adding text via script does not register the closeField call either. I have to physically type the space on the keyboard to have the closeField handler work and update the record.

Any advice?

Thank you!

John Patten
SUSD