novice question re "marked" and customkeys

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Thu Mar 31 19:07:02 EDT 2011

I think Mike's solution is the best.  I didn't know you could mark cards in
the way he suggested - doesn't seem much point in rolling your own when LC
can do it for you.  I guess the performance thing could be an issue if you
can't use a custom property and there's a large number of cards.
Pete

On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 1:33 PM, Timothy Miller <
gandalf at doctortimothymiller.com> wrote:

> A big thankya goes out to Peter, Mike, Bob and Peter. Good ideas all.
>
> Tim
>

> On Mar 31, 2011, at 10:49 AM, Peter Brigham MD wrote:
>
> > I suspect that using a customproperty of the card would be faster for
> large numbers of cards. Accessing the contents of a field is slow, relative
> to pulling customprops. But it probably doesn't matter unless you have >1000
> cards.
> >
> > -- Peter
> >
> > Peter M. Brigham
> > pmbrig at gmail.com