Bark Dark

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Mar 31 18:29:16 EDT 2011

Well I put together a simple stack demonstrating a shared field with 2 lines, one for "barked" one for "darked" and some buttons to "dark" a card or "bark" a card and then find cards with those in that field. There are also buttons to "unbark", "undark", "Silence all" and "blind all". (Cute huh?)

Obviously this is a really basic thing, but since someone was asking about alternate ways to mark cards, I thought I'd throw this together and post it.

I don't think the property thing will work because I don't think you can find a card with a property or enumerate them as such. (This AIN'T Applescript man!"

Unfortunately, I cannot post it because I cannot seem to log in to my Revonline account, so if anyone is vaguely interested, email me and I will send it to you.

Bob