mileage -- re tax time

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at clarkeandclarke.co.uk
Thu Mar 31 09:46:26 EDT 2011

...in the UK you can claim cycled mileage against tax of GBP0.20 per mile. However, I don't think I'll be adding a 'means of transport' menu item just yet, as in the seven years that I've been running my own company, my total cycling mileage claim is... now, how many, err, hang on, let's see, ah yes - there it is...

zero! ;-)