PDF Reader using LiveCode

Jesse Sng ipenguin at mac.com
Wed Mar 30 22:44:41 EDT 2011

Hi,

I'm wondering if anybody has implemented a PDF reader using LiveCode for the iPad? I have some unique requirements for a personal app and it might be that I'll have to roll my own.

1. I used to use QT to open PDF on OSX and I'm wondering if there's a better way to do it especially with multiple page documents?

2. Looking at the tutorials, I find that it is possible to configure the status bar. My question is this - is there a way to display something in the status bar instead of merely showing/hiding it?

Thanks!

Jesse