Menu Icons?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Mar 29 22:58:40 EDT 2011

On 3/29/11 1:23 PM, Scott Rossi wrote:
> Am I imagining this, or was the ability to include icons/images in menus
> added to LC at some point?  If yes, does anyone know where I might out find
> how to do this?  Been looking through the user guide and dictionary without
> success (maybe I'm not looking for the right thing).

You may be thinking of dock and taskbar icons, which were introduced
recently. I don't recall any menu images being supported. RR did add
support for multiple modifer keys in menus, so maybe dock icons merged
in your brain with that. It's been hard to keep up lately with all the
innovations, they've been coming so fast.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com