Arghhh. Is this stack corrupt?

Gerry Orkin gerry.orkin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 21:03:21 EDT 2011

It probably had a card id 1002 at some point, but I've added and deleted cards as I've developed this. I

'm wondering if there could be some phantom shared stack in the message path whose cards 1002 is being referenced somehow. Assuming I had shared stacks, how would I handle the loading and offloading of them to avoid this issue?

Gerry

-- http://gerryorkin.com