Arghhh. Is this stack corrupt?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Mar 29 13:50:20 EDT 2011

On 3/29/11 8:48 AM, Gerry wrote:
> I'm wanting to save the current card name out to a text file when my
> iOS app quits, so I can return there when the app re-opens.

As Bern said, id 1002 is the first card of just about every stack. But I
just wanted to add that cases of stack corruption are virtually unknown
in LiveCode. In all these years working with the engine, I have only
seen one bona fide case of corruption, and that turned out to be a hard
drive issue that stored the file incorrectly. Basically you can trust
the integrity of the stack with 99.bunch-of-nines % certainty.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com