Accessing customised columns in a datagrid

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Mon Mar 28 07:41:38 EDT 2011

On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 1:25 PM, Peter Haworth <pete at mollysrevenge.com>wrote:

> In order to debug some issues I'm having, I need to take a look at some
> custom properties of the option menu copies (they could be different in each
> copy) but I can't find a way to bring up the Inspector dialog for them since
> they're not listed in the application browser and even with Select Grouped
> enabled, I can't select them in the IDE.
>
> Any ideas on how to bring up an Inspector dialog for these option menu
> copies?

With the Edit tool selected, place the mouse over the option menu and
execute the following in the message box:

select the mouseControl

The option menu should be selected and you can click the Inspector button in
the toolbar to open the inspector.

Alternatively you can set the selectGroupedControls property of the data
grid to true. If you refresh the application browser all controls in the
data grid will show up.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems