Is HTML text string within current scrolling visible area of browser window?

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at clarkeandclarke.co.uk
Mon Mar 28 03:08:45 EDT 2011

Thanks Jim and Mike for the help.

This jquery_viewport tool that Mike found looks very promising for my current project. The demo http://www.appelsiini.net/projects/viewport/3x2.html works OK (at least vertically) on Safari, which is all I need.

So, I've downloaded this modified version from github https://github.com/NV/jquery_viewport

It will be interesting to see how this works within my current project, which is using both 'standard' HTML/Javascript pages and revlets.

I'll report back on progress.
Best,
Keith..