Control ID problem

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Fri Mar 25 16:37:49 EDT 2011

Thanks Scott, that's a possibility, the stack in question is not the "front-most" one for sure.  However, shouldn't the defaultStack property (which is set to the correct substack) taken care of that?  Or is there some other property I can use to qualify the ID?  Since this is a general purpose handler that could be called from anywhere in my app, I can't hard code a stack name in it

Thanks,
Pete Haworth