4.6

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri Mar 25 14:06:09 EDT 2011

Given all that, it seems the new licensing model makes a LOT more sense. If a release doesn't help you much, you aren't paying for something in advance that you now find out you really didn't need. I got the deluxe deal where I paid something like 3 years ahead, because I saw it as an investment in a developer that made an awesome dev environment that I would be much grieved to see fall by the wayside.

Bob