4.6

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Fri Mar 25 13:37:52 EDT 2011

I'm not disappointed in the 'lack' of new features. A lot of stuff is going
on 'under the hood'.

Stability and bug fixes are always a big feature. Improvements to mobile
eventually work their way back to the desktop (and plugin and server), as
the team are revising major parts of the engine as they go along, so we
developers can truly 'write once, use anywhere'.

We developers usually work on no more that 2 platforms on a project, they
must do it on 6 now, and they all must be 'perfect' because they are not
just programs, but ones that create a legacy of standards that must be
maintained.

Over the years I've gotten more and more confidence in Kevin and his team in
providing the continuation and expanding of a platform that works for me and
many others. I trust these guys to stay on top of the changing landscape,
and to keep improving the core product.  I see a great future for this
company and I'm here for the long haul.

As we have a big conference coming up next month in San Jose I imagine we
will more great things coming with Livecode very soon. I'll be there.