RevIgniter - Loading Images

Robert Mann rman at free.fr
Thu Mar 24 22:51:39 EDT 2011

"Robert, here is my simple function to drive a random selection from a
folder of images, the image is loaded once on page load and does not
change until next page load. this may not be what you want... "

Many thanks its exactly what I was going to program : a random selection of
an image for each page call! I did not grasp the way it you did that in 5
seconds but will dig it next week, and let know and share handlers to do
that!

It would be nice to have a respository of revIgniter compatible handlers
somewhere. Maybe the best place is on rev lessons!? Because it needs a
little explanation also!